Every city in Utah has its very own unique attractions. Home to over 97,000 residents, Orem City, UT boasts of adventurous and fun sites.
It’s more like every child’s dream when you tour around Orem, UT. Kids and grown-ups can play at the Orem City All-Together Playground, hit the 90’s arcade feels at Nickel City, witness awesome performances at Hale Center Theater Orem, jump to your heart’s content at Get Air Hang Time, skate at the Classic Fun Center check out the skate park, head to the Miracle Bowl, and enjoy hours of fun at The Kid’s Place.
Orem City is mostly dry all year round, and thanks to that, residents and tourists alike can enjoy everything that Orem City has to offer. But, the summers are hot, and the winters are freezing, which means, even this fun city experiences problems in their home due to the changing seasons, biological factors, and construction-related defects.
Common problems found during our home inspection in Orem, UT, include exposed plumbing, electrical hazards, heating problems, poorly installed drainage systems, roofing problems, and gaps in walls.
Perfecting the art of home inspection since 2008, listed below are our top-notch home inspection services in Orem, UT:
- 5- Star Package – Our 5-Star Package includes Radon Testing, Mold Testing, Home Inspection, Online Resources, and more!
- Home Buyers Inspection – a non-invasive physical examination of the home. Our Orem, UT home inspectors, examine the major components and systems in the home, such as roofing, ceiling, attic, walls, siding, interiors, heating and cooling, plumbing, electrical, foundation, basement, and crawl spaces. The benefit? It provides you with proper knowledge of the actual conditions of the home and helps you make an informed decision.
- Home Sellers Inspection – One advantage of a home seller’s inspection in Orem, UT, is that sellers get to see their property through the eyes of an unbiased, neutral, and critical third party. This way, you can price your home realistically and make repairs ahead of time before buyers and agents start touring around the property. Moreover, you are confident with your property, which also relieves potential buyers’ concerns and suspicions.
- Builders Warranty – Most common construction issues get noticed until 3 – 5 years. Our Orem Builders Warranty Inspection will give you a comprehensive report of your property’s condition before your warranty expires and before you run out of time. One of the immense benefits you reap is that it saves you a lot from costly repairs because your builder is still responsible for it. Don’t think that 11 months is still a long way to go because you are actually a day closer to it.
- Radon Testing – Radon gas goes into the air you breathe and is the second leading cause of lung cancer, next to cigarette smoking. Each year in the United States alone, thousands die of lung cancer. EPA recommends a radon level between 2 to 4.0 PCI/L. Protect you and your family’s health from the risk of radon and lung cancer by calling us today for radon testing.
We at Bent Nail Inspections guarantee only the best. Call us today at (208) 471-4591 or click here to take advantage of our online 24/7 scheduler.
Services And Service Area
Bent Nail Inspections provides Buyer’s Home Inspection, Pre-Listing Inspection, and Builder Warranty Inspection as well as Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Salt Lake City, Sandy, West Jordan, Orem and Ogden, and the surrounding area.
Home Inspections in Salt Lake City, UT – 84125, 84090, 84084, 84057, 84401