Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Home Inspection Salt Lake?
The home inspector will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at Bent Nail Home Inspection Salt Lake, we have been providing home inspection services. We have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
- You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else. So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
- Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do. The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
- Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property. 2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
- We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues. If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
- There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools — such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc
– Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
- Our home inspection includes the following:
Attic Heating and Cooling
Structure Fixed Appliances
Decks, Porches, Garage Crawl Space
Electrical Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
- We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Salt Lake City, UT, and the surrounding areas:
- We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection if not sooner. We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
- Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind. Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
Bent Nail Inspections were fantastic. We actually got 2 inspectors because 1 was in training. They explained everything that they found in a manner that I could understand. They were able to answer all of my questions. The inspection report that I got from them was very professional and specific. They even pointed out that one electrical outlet cover needed to be tightened a little bit. It would have taken me month’s to notice that 😂. The inspection report included pictures and was very specific and detailed. They inspected a house that I am about to buy. I would highly recommend them. – Chris Hanlon
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company in Salt Lake, UT, or the nearby areas, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website Home Inspection Salt Lake or Call Our Office Now 801-217-9777.
Having ranked #2 in the top 25 most neighborly cities, Salt Lake City, UT makes an excellent place to settle down for singles, young professionals, families, and retirees. Salt Lake City’s considerable growth in career and business opportunities has led to a hot real estate market for a lot of homebuyers.
Buying or thinking about buying a home in Salt Lake City, UT? Bent Nail Inspections is here to help you make the most informed buying decision.
Having served many homebuyers since 2008, our home inspectors work with due diligence to make sure you understand every fact of every aspect of the property you are purchasing. A detailed report will be provided the next day by your professionals from Bent Nail Inspections.
At Bent Nail Inspections, you can expect nothing less of an outstanding home inspection service.
Get your home inspected TODAY by a 5-star home inspection company,
Bent Nail Inspections. Contact us at (801) 217-9777 or schedule online today!