Ogden Utah Home Inspection
North of Salt Lake City, Ogden, is a 1,311 mile-gateway to ski resorts such as Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, and Nordic Valley, George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park that features life-size models and a paleontology lab, the Historic 25th Street, as well as shopping and dining hubs popped up in the city. Ogden Utah definitely offers outdoor recreation and metropolitan delights all year round.
There are lots of things you can do at Ogden. Go-to sites continue to rise as the number of residents and tourists in this community continues to grow. Alongside the growth of residential units in this city is the demand for high-quality home inspection services in Ogden Utah.
There are two home inspection myths that we put an end to here at Bent Nail Inspections. First, the assumption that new homes are flawless. The truth is, no home is perfect. Second, a home inspection is unessential if buying a home warranty. The problem is, home warranties rarely cover everything. So, it’s always the best idea to have a home inspection conducted before closing.
Changing seasons, construction defects, wear-and-tear, all these factors affect the convenience, safety, and health of homeowners. This is why at Bent Nail Inspections, we don’t just look around without giving you accurate knowledge of the home’s condition. Common problems found during our home inspection in Ogden, UT includes exposed plumbing, electrical hazards, heating problems, poorly installed drainage systems, roofing problems, and gaps in walls.
Perfecting the art of home inspection since 2008, listed below are our top-notch home inspection services in Ogden Utah:
- 5- Star Package – Our 5-Star Package includes Radon Testing, Mold Testing, Home Inspection, Online Resources, and more!
- Home Buyers Inspection – a non-invasive physical examination of the home. Our Ogden, UT home inspectors, examine the major components and systems in the home, such as roofing, ceiling, attic, walls, siding, interiors, heating and cooling, plumbing, electrical, foundation, basement, and crawl spaces. The benefit? It provides you with proper knowledge of the actual conditions of the home and helps you make an informed decision.
- Home Sellers Inspection – One advantage of a home seller’s inspection in Ogden, UT, is that sellers get to see their property through the eyes of an unbiased, neutral, and critical third party. This way, you can price your home realistically. Also, you can make repairs ahead of time before buyers and agents tour around the property. Moreover, you are confident with your property, which also relieves potential buyers’ concerns and suspicions.
- Builders Warranty – Most common construction issues get noticed until 3 – 5 years. Our Ogden Builders Warranty Inspection will give you a comprehensive report of your property’s condition before your warranty expires and before you run out of time. One of the immense benefits you reap is that it saves you a lot from costly repairs because your builder is still responsible for it. Don’t think that 11 months is still a long way to go because you are actually a day closer to it.
- Radon Testing – Radon gas goes into the air you breathe and is the second leading cause of lung cancer, next to cigarette smoking. Each year in the United States alone, thousands die of lung cancer. EPA recommends a radon level between 2 to 4.0 PCI/L. Protect your family’s health from the risk of radon and lung cancer by calling us today for radon testing.
We at Bent Nail Inspections guarantee only the best. Call us today at (208) 471-4591 or click here to take advantage of our online 24/7 scheduler.
Services And Service Area
Bent Nail Inspections provides Buyer’s Home Inspection, Pre-Listing Inspection and Builder Warranty Inspection as well as Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Salt Lake City, Sandy, West Jordan, Orem and Ogden and the surrounding area.
Home Inspections in Salt Lake City, UT – 84125, 84090, 84084, 84057, 84401
Having ranked #2 in the top 25 most neighborly cities, Salt Lake City, UT makes an excellent place to settle down for singles, young professionals, families, and retirees. Salt Lake City’s considerable growth in career and business opportunities has led to a hot real estate market for a lot of homebuyers.
Buying or thinking about buying a home in Salt Lake City, UT? Bent Nail Inspections is here to help you make the most informed buying decision.
Having served many homebuyers since 2008, our home inspectors work with due diligence to make sure you understand every fact of every aspect of the property you are purchasing. A detailed report will be provided the next day by your professionals from Bent Nail Inspections.