Sandy Utah Home Inspection
Situated between the scenic Salt Lake Valley and Wasatch Mountains, Sandy is the fifth largest city in Utah. Home to over 87,000 people, locals, and tourists alike enjoy a number of outdoor activities such as downhill skiing, snowshoeing, geocaching, rock climbing, and many more. During the hot summers, people here love to walk in parks, relax at coffee shops, and enjoy savory cuisines in their local restaurants.
Although there are many young professionals who live in the city, most residents in Sandy, Utah, own their homes. Sandy offers a suburban feel to the residents, hence, dubbed as one of he best places to live in Utah. However, as with any other noteworthy places to live, homes in Sandy, Utah, also experience a number of common house issues. Among these issues are as follows:
- Plumbing- leaking, exposed, and outdated pipes.
- Electrical – ungrounded outlets, and improperly wired breaker boxes – all of which are safety hazards.
- Heating – leaking in heating units.
- Drainage – poorly installed drainage system. One of the common signs of drainage issues is a wet basement.
- Roofing problems – this includes torn and cracked shingles, and poorly installed flashing.
- Walls – gaps and cracks in walls.
- Fungal timber decay or dry rot.
Here at Bent Nail, our home inspection in Sandy, Utah, helps bring to light the effects of weather conditions and construction issues that can impact the structural integrity of a home.
Perfecting the art of home inspection since 2008, listed below are our top-notch home inspection services in Sandy, Utah:
- 5- Star Package – Includes Radon Testing, Mold Testing, Home Inspection, Online Resources, and more!
- Home Buyers Inspection – A non-invasive physical examination of the home. Our Sandy, UT home inspectors, examine the major components and systems in the home, such as roofing, ceiling, attic, walls, siding, interiors, heating and cooling, plumbing, electrical, foundation, basement, and crawlspaces. The benefit? It lets you know of the actual conditions of the home and helps you make an informed decision.
- Home Sellers Inspection – One advantage of a home seller’s inspection in Sandy, UT, is that sellers get to see their property through the eyes of an unbiased, neutral, and critical third party. This way, you can price your home realistically and make repairs ahead of time before buyers and agents start touring around the property. Moreover, you are confident with your property, which also relieves potential buyers’ concerns and suspicions.
- Builders Warranty – Most common construction issues get noticed until 3 – 5 years. Our Sandy, UT Builders Warranty Inspection will give you a comprehensive report of your property’s condition before your warranty expires and before you run out of time. One of the immense benefits you reap is that it saves you a lot from costly repairs because your builder is still responsible for it. Don’t think that 11 months is still a long way to go because you are actually a day closer to it.
- Radon Testing – Radon gas goes into the air you breathe and is the second leading cause of lung cancer, next to cigarette smoking. Each year in the United States alone, thousands die of lung cancer. Hence, EPA recommends a radon level between 2 to 4.0 PCI/L. So, protect your family’s health from the risk of radon and lung cancer by calling us today for radon testing.
Here at Bent Nail Inspections, we guarantee only the best. Call us today at (208) 471-4591 or click here to take advantage of our online 24/7 scheduler.
Services And Service Area
Bent Nail Inspections provides Buyer’s Home Inspection, Pre-Listing Inspection, and Builder Warranty Inspection as well as Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Salt Lake City, Sandy, West Jordan, Orem and Ogden, and the surrounding area.
Home Inspections in Salt Lake City, UT – 84125, 84090, 84084, 84057, 84401
Your Premier Salt Lake Home Inspection Company.| Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Bent Nail Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Salt Lake City area, we can help!
Owned and operated by home inspector and mold inspection specialist, Davin Strand. Davin prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (801) 217-9777 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
We Want To Help Give You Confidence In Moving Forward On Your Home Buying Decisions!