Having an inspection ahead of time helps in many other ways:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party and price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get contractors for a reasonable price or make the repairs yourself.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- Also, it may relieve the prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Getting a pre-listing inspection can prevent worry — and save you cash!
Knowing about any possible problems with your home before you put it on the market will prepare you to deal with requests from potential buyers.
Bent Nail Inspections is a home inspection company in Salt Lake City, Utah. They have been providing Buyer’s Home Inspection, Seller’s Home Inspection, Home Inspection, 11 Month Builder Warranty, and Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Salt Lake, Sandy, West Jordan, Orem and Ogden since 2008.
Call Us Today (801) 217-9777 To get the most comprehensive home inspection in the Salt Lake area. Bent Nail Inspections has been perfecting the art of Home Inspection since 2008. The industry has continued to evolve with new standards and more advanced technology to confirm the condition of the home. But one thing has remained consistent: our dedication to providing the best Home Inspection solutions. Schedule your Home Inspection Salt Lake City Utah Inspection Today!
You’ve got questions? we’ve got answers!
Having ranked #2 in the top 25 most neighborly cities, Salt Lake City, UT makes an excellent place to settle down for singles, young professionals, families, and retirees. Salt Lake City’s considerable growth in career and business opportunities has led to a hot real estate market for a lot of homebuyers.
Buying or thinking about buying a home in Salt Lake City, UT? Bent Nail Inspections is here to help you make the most informed buying decision.
Having served many homebuyers since 2008, our home inspectors work with due diligence to make sure you understand every fact of every aspect of the property you are purchasing. A detailed report will be provided the next day by your professionals from Bent Nail Inspections.