West Jordan Utah Home Inspection
West Jordan is a rapidly growing suburb of Salt Lake City with a population of over 116,000 as of 2018 and is the fourth most populous city in the state of Utah. West Jordan is among the fastest-growing cities in the state with a rising number of major construction projects including residential units and commercial spaces.
West Jordan is one of the best cities to settle in. However, homes in West Jordan have a fair share of home issues and defects that our home inspection services help bring to light. Among these issues are as follows:
- Plumbing- leaking, exposed, and outdated pipes
- Electrical – ungrounded outlets, and improperly wired breaker boxes – all of which are safety hazards
- Heating – leaking in heating units
- Drainage – poorly installed drainage system. One of the common signs of drainage issues is a wet basement.
- Roofing problems – this includes torn and cracked shingles, and poorly installed flashing.
- Walls – gaps and cracks in walls
- Fungal timber decay or dry rot
Here at Bent Nail Inspections, there are two home inspection myths that we put an end to. First, the assumption that new homes are flawless. Truth is, no home is perfect. Second, a home inspection is not needed if buying a home warranty. The problem is, home warranties rarely cover everything so it’s always the best idea to have a home inspection conducted before closing.
All these factors affect the convenience, safety, and health of homeowners. This is why at Bent Nail Inspections, we don’t just look around without giving you the accurate knowledge of the home’s condition… We provide exemplary West Jordan, UT home inspection services because we want you to get what you really paid for.
Perfecting the art of home inspection since 2008, listed below are our top-notch home inspection services in West Jordan, UT:
- 5-Star Package – Our 5-Star Package includes Radon Testing, Mold Testing, Home Inspection, Online Resources, and more!
- Home Buyers Inspection – a non-invasive physical examination of the home. Our West Jordan, UT home inspectors examine the major components and systems in the home such as roofing, ceiling, attic, walls, siding, interiors, heating and cooling, plumbing, electrical, foundation, basement, and crawl spaces. The benefit? It provides you with proper knowledge of the actual conditions of the home and helps you make an informed decision.
- Home Sellers Inspection – One advantage of a home seller’s inspection in West Jordan Utah is that sellers get to see their property through the eyes of an unbiased, neutral, and critical third party. This way, you can price your home realistically and make repairs ahead of time before buyers and agents start touring around the property. Moreover, you are confident with your property which also relieves potential buyers’ concerns and suspicions.
- Builders Warranty – Most common construction issues get noticed until 3 – 5 years. Our West Jordan Builders Warranty Inspection will give you a comprehensive report of your property’s condition before your warranty expires and before you run out of time. One of the immense benefits you reap is that it saves you a lot from costly repairs because your builder is still responsible for it. Don’t think that 11 months is still a long way to go because you are actually a day closer to it.
- Radon Testing – Radon gas goes into the air you breathe and is the second leading cause of lung cancer, next to cigarette smoking. Each year in the United States alone, thousands die of lung cancer. EPA recommends a radon level between 2 to 4.0 pCi/L. Protect you and your family’s health from the risk of radon and lung cancer by calling us today for radon testing.
We at Bent Nail Inspections guarantee only the best. Call us today at (208) 471-4591 or click here to take advantage of our online 24/7 scheduler.
Services And Service Area
Bent Nail Inspections provides Buyer’s Home Inspection, Pre-Listing Inspection, and Builder Warranty Inspection as well as Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Salt Lake City, Sandy, West Jordan, Orem and Ogden, and the surrounding area.
Home Inspections in Salt Lake City, UT – 84125, 84090, 84084, 84057, 84401
Your Premier Salt Lake Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Bent Nail Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Salt Lake City area, we can help!
Owned and operated by home inspector and mold inspection specialist, Davin Strand. Davin prides himself on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (801) 217-9777 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
We Want To Help Give You Confidence In Moving Forward On Your Home Buying Decisions!